I’d like to know...
In the interest of providing you with unbiased financial advice and supporting the long-term nature of our relationship with you, we prefer that our income is not conditional on selling any financial products or investments. So unlike other financial advisers, our model is to offer clients a fee based service.
We offer an initial consultation at our expense and without any obligation. We believe this provides a relaxed opportunity for both parties to discuss whether our services add value to your financial affairs and whether there is a basis upon which we can develop a successful working relationship together. The appropriate fee structure available to you will be discussed in more detail at the initial consultation.
Our aim is to work with our clients as trusted advisers.
As a result, we are wholly focused on providing expert, impartial financial advice that delivers real future value for you.
We are totally unconnected to any product provider and so we work only in the best interest of our clients, proposing a mix of products to achieve the ultimate return for you and your family.
- You can be confident you are dealing with a firm where the fair treatment of you is central to our culture
- The advice we provide is suitable and takes account of your circumstances
- The products and services we recommend are selected to meet your specific needs and are recommended to you accordingly
- We provide you with clear information and keep you appropriately informed before, during and after the point you pay for our advice
- Any financial products we recommend will perform in the way we have led you to expect, and our service is of the highest standard
- We offer a transparent fee and service proposition
- We offer peace of mind from knowing that there is a bespoke plan in place geared to achieving your financial goals
BK Wealth has been providing impartial financial advice to clients since 2007 and during that time we have gained extensive experience and knowledge of what it is that clients want from us.
Universally, all clients want to feel they are listened to and understood, that they have someone to whom they can turn for advice when circumstances change in their lives and who will create an investment portfolio tailored to their specific needs and circumstances. They want to feel cared for.
Our advisors always have our clients best interests at heart – see Client Case Studies for examples of how we have done this in the past.
Our approach to Financial Planning is simple: we listen!
The planning stage of the process is vital to get right and so we invest time and effort into ensuring we fully understand what you want from your financial plan.
Having done this, we then take the time to help you understand the options available to you.
We use sophisticated software which demonstrates graphically the expected outcomes of various options available, so you are better informed before making your choice
Finally we monitor progress carefully and implement changes to the plan if and when required, based both on your changing needs or movements in the markets.