- Do you have a clear understanding of your goals and how to reach them?
- Are you confident your money is invested in the most tax efficient way?
- Do you know how your investments are doing against your goals on an ongoing basis?
- Is there a detailed process of investing and monitoring your money?
- Do you know your level of risk tolerance?
- Do you know what level of risk you are currently taking with your investments?
- Do you know the total value of your assets today?
If you could answer “Yes” to all of the above questions, would you feel more confident about your future?
Work with Buckley Kiely Wealth Management and let us help you answer “Yes”!
What clients say?
I was delighted with the analysis completed on my pension. It gave me the opportunity to make positive decisions in my life. It opened up many possibilities that I never knew I had, in fact, possibilities I thought I didn’t have or would ever have. It’s certainly worth having a consultation with Richard and Paul […]read more
Billy S. // Retired Bank Manager
Buckley Kiely Wealth Management has been advising us on our financial affairs for a number of years and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them. I am delighted with the advice provided. Richard [Fowler] has a direct and uncomplicated manner when it comes to financial advice. He is always prompt in answering my questions and raising […]read more
I am forever grateful to Buckley Kiely Wealth, and to Richard Fowler, in particular, for taking such a personal interest in what happened to my investment with the bank and for fighting my corner with me all the way to the Ombudsman. I am delighted with the outcome not least because I really didn’t expect […]read more
When my mother fell ill and I was appointed as Power of Attorney over her finances, I needed an independent adviser to help decide where to invest her money to ensure that there is always sufficient finance to pay for her care. I met Richard Fowler of Buckley Kiely who gave me great advice on […]read more