Buckley Kiely Wealth Management Service
- BKWM provides a broad range of financial planning services that can be tailored to suit the specific requirements of our clients
- Using the latest technology we can create a financial plan tailored to your specific requirements, and provide a facility for managing your whole financial portfolio in one place.
- Cutting through the complexity to understand your main concerns and deliver simple elegant solution.
- Working closely with you to assist in managing your financial affairs throughout your lifetime to achieve your goals
- Maximising tax saving and investment potential with a consistent and logical approach to create, build and protect capital
- A proactive, relationship based service that gives you clarity, confidence and comfort around your money to help you to live the life your really want, in accordance with your personal values and goals.
What clients say?
I was delighted with the analysis completed on my pension. It gave me the opportunity to make positive decisions in my life. It opened up many possibilities that I never knew I had, in fact, possibilities I thought I didn’t have or would ever have. It’s certainly worth having a consultation with Richard and Paul […]read more
Billy S. // Retired Bank Manager
Buckley Kiely Wealth Management has been advising us on our financial affairs for a number of years and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them. I am delighted with the advice provided. Richard [Fowler] has a direct and uncomplicated manner when it comes to financial advice. He is always prompt in answering my questions and raising […]read more
I am forever grateful to Buckley Kiely Wealth, and to Richard Fowler, in particular, for taking such a personal interest in what happened to my investment with the bank and for fighting my corner with me all the way to the Ombudsman. I am delighted with the outcome not least because I really didn’t expect […]read more
When my mother fell ill and I was appointed as Power of Attorney over her finances, I needed an independent adviser to help decide where to invest her money to ensure that there is always sufficient finance to pay for her care. I met Richard Fowler of Buckley Kiely who gave me great advice on […]read more