What’s important to us?
Our business is focused on providing a full on-going, unbiased, financial planning service based on the goals of our clients, and not on selling products.
- Our business values lie in developing a financial plan to help our clients achieve their goals
- Our clients have, for the most part, come to us from recommendations by individuals and business professionals who are pleased with their experience and the solutions they receive from BKWM
- Our business has been built around our clients, a combination of strong personal relationships and an ability to relate to people, together with considerable expertise and experience
- Our work together will deliver clarity, confidence and comfort around your money and help you to live the life your really want, in accordance with your personal values and goals
- We aim to be an elite professional firm worthy of our clients’ respect, unquestionably putting our clients’ interests first and trying to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- If we don’t think we can help you efficiently and effectively – we’ll tell you.
What clients say?
I was delighted with the analysis completed on my pension. It gave me the opportunity to make positive decisions in my life. It opened up many possibilities that I never knew I had, in fact, possibilities I thought I didn’t have or would ever have. It’s certainly worth having a consultation with Richard and Paul […]read more
Billy S. // Retired Bank Manager
Buckley Kiely Wealth Management has been advising us on our financial affairs for a number of years and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them. I am delighted with the advice provided. Richard [Fowler] has a direct and uncomplicated manner when it comes to financial advice. He is always prompt in answering my questions and raising […]read more
I am forever grateful to Buckley Kiely Wealth, and to Richard Fowler, in particular, for taking such a personal interest in what happened to my investment with the bank and for fighting my corner with me all the way to the Ombudsman. I am delighted with the outcome not least because I really didn’t expect […]read more
When my mother fell ill and I was appointed as Power of Attorney over her finances, I needed an independent adviser to help decide where to invest her money to ensure that there is always sufficient finance to pay for her care. I met Richard Fowler of Buckley Kiely who gave me great advice on […]read more